Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

adamhut08 for mod

Go down 
3 posters

Should adamhut08 be a mod?
Yes
adamhut08 for mod I_vote_lcap33%adamhut08 for mod I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I don't know
adamhut08 for mod I_vote_lcap0%adamhut08 for mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 33% [ 2 ]
seth is sexy lol
 33% [ 2 ]
seth is not sexylol
adamhut08 for mod I_vote_lcap0%adamhut08 for mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
adamhut08
Beginner

adamhut08 for mod Empty
PostSubject: adamhut08 for mod   adamhut08 for mod I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 0:58

1. Username:My username is adamhut08

2. How Will You Help out: I will help new comers learn the basics, rules and guide them. I will also watch out for people breaking the rules ( which i see a lot but no staff is on to mute em...)

3. Why should we pick you: I believe You should pick me, because i know a lot about the rules, and the game off course, and i can help 99.9 percent of new comers out and i will also as well make more you tube videos advertising your website.

4. Can You Code: Yes, i can code
5. Have you ever had experience as a staff: Yes, if it counts i was a player mod on club penguin for 4 years now.

6. Tell what makes this server great: This server is great because the staff is friendly and the server just pwns every other server.
7. Are you active in the forums?: Yes, i am active in the forums.

8. How long have you been playing?: i have been playing for 4 days now and i was a mod on the other site for 4 years.
9. What level are you?: 170 and will be increased over night.

10.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video): I do not have any proof at the moment.

11. Any other comments?: I'm really cool and funny and If i get Mod i will get a many more players to play this game by making a lot more youtube videos. Look up my videos in the forums.

12. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: most likely yes some of my friends told me i should be a mod and put an application in.
Extra. this server is a really nice server. I was trying out others and this is definitely the best by far. :]

13. What position would you like? I would just like to start out at a Mod just to get use to the system then maybe if you like me move me up but im good at a mod for now.

Thank you for your time,
Adamhut08
king

Last edited by adamhut08 on Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 1:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add poll)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gotaters2
linman2
owner
linman2

adamhut08 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: adamhut08 for mod   adamhut08 for mod I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 8:05

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Seth
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
Seth

adamhut08 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: adamhut08 for mod   adamhut08 for mod I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 14:10

Topic moved -.- why did you even put it here dude? kinda out of the range of the applications dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

adamhut08 for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: adamhut08 for mod   adamhut08 for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adamhut08 for mod
Page 1 of 1