Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] Empty
PostSubject: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:11

Okay here's a quick tutorial on how to get the most popular program for making GFX Very Happy
It is 100% free meaning no payment, so enjoy!

A few details:

*It's portable, meaning you can put it on a memory card and use it on another computer without installation.
*It requires less RAM, so it runs 75% faster
*All un-needed features are removed.

----

1) Download the file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y1xtglmgwmv
It does not contain any viruses , I have downloaded it myself. A virus scan may be provided under request.

2) When it is done downloading, click Start>My Computer>Local Disk C:>Program Files

3) In the Program Files folder, create a new folder and name it Adobe Photoshop cs4

4) Now open the file you downloaded (which is Adobe Photoshop cs4 Special Edition)

5) Click the Browse button.

6) Browse for the folder you JUST created (Adobe Photoshop cs4)

7) Hit Install and wait for it to install..

8 ) When it's done, go to the folder Adobe Photoshop cs4 (Located in your Program Files)

9) When you open it, there should be the program in it, send it to your Desktop, click it and enjoy!

Note: When you open Adobe Photoshop up, it pops up a License Agreement, just click Accept.

If you didn't understand some of the parts in this tutorial, tell me and I'll clarify it for you the best I could. Any questions or comments, please post below Very Happy

I am 100% sure there are no viruses in the file provided above, therefore, if you still aren't sure, I will provide a virus scan under request

Another note, if you need any help with making signatures or banners, tell me and I might be able to help
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Pro Forum Poster
Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:14

thanks alot
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:15

I always hated cs3 for some reason -.- I stuck with cs2 until cs4 came out.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:17

I think you would love this version, it's Hancock version YEEEE !!
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Pro Forum Poster
Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:22

im downloading now
if i need help ill ask u
Back to top Go down
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:23

Okay. You should be able to install it without any problems so I doubt you'll need my help bounce
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Pro Forum Poster
Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:23

Razz Alright then
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:35

thx dude!!! now i can make better pictures! just make a guide on how to use it plz?
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 15:38

Okay, I'll try, lols.
Well, the best I can do is just teach the basics. I can provide links to better tutorials on how to use it too.
Just give me some time to make the tutorial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:09

i been got photshop i hate cs3 i like cs4 better =)
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:12

Lol yeah cs4 owns.
BTW: The tutorial for Adobe Photoshop will come out tomorrow. It takes lots of time to make a signature like mine so that means more instructions, especially when you're a beginner, but heres a basic tutorial http://www.visualdesigncore.com/tutorials/photoshop/Signature-Backgrounds/
Back to top Go down
injected
injected

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:48

OOORRR!!! go to
tinyurl.com/BHO-cs4

1094 seeders == 20 min download.
Its clean I have it on my comp atm.
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Pro Forum Poster
Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2009 - 7:06

i dunno how yours works.
And aarons dosnt.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2009 - 10:49

It should work for you Oxygen. If you followed the instructions carefully it should have worked.
Make sure you did this:

*Create a folder called Adobe Photoshop cs4 in your PROGRAM FILES folder.
*Exit and click the file you downloaded.
*Click the Browse button and look for the folder that you JUST made which is called Adobe Photoshop cs4
*Click OK, and then click Install.
*When it's done installing, send it to your desktop and it should work.

What I noticed in every tutorial that I searched up, they made sure that you had to SEND the Adobe Photoshop to your desktop.
So if you have the program in the Adobe Photoshop folder, right click it and send it to Desktop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]   How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Get Adobe Photoshop CS4 FREE [Used to make Banners&sigs]
Page 1 of 1