Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

wrigs for administrator 2nd app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

wrigs for administrator 2nd app. Empty
PostSubject: wrigs for administrator 2nd app.   wrigs for administrator 2nd app. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2009 - 10:27

hey guys i've sorted this out. if i play more again, be nice, and all the stuff i may get administratr back. well here it goes. wish me luck.

1. Username: wrigs.

2. How Will You Help out: i will be on more than any staff like linman wants me to i will help the new players, i will be nice, i will no be to serous about my position and not be a bitch like i have been. i will help the needy, and make sure everyone loves the source and server.

3. Why should we pick you: i think i am a great person but when someone gets angery i will have to put them in jail. and theywill take screen shots and put on the fourms. i am a great help to all the players and you kno me from before i am a great help. and i make videos.

4. Can You Code: no for the 5th time im learning

5. Have you ever had experience as a staff: yes and i've had iton mostly every server i've played even this one

6. Tell what makes this server great: the source i picked out, the uniqu ::hawkcity and staffzone

7. Are you active in the forums?: yes check out my postcount.

8. How long have you been playing?: about 3 weeks or more

9. What level are you?: 255

10.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdifgYV06as ( i made this video ON THIS SEVER)
11. Any other comments?: i know i'e been a bitch the last 3 days but seriouly i've learned my lesson and i will no longer be bitchy

12. Would anyone recommend you for staff?: 0wn3ry8o322, aaron (once), seth (i think), oxygen.

Extra.

12. What position would you like? administrator please.

Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: wrigs for administrator 2nd app.   wrigs for administrator 2nd app. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2009 - 10:59

good luck i hope u get accepted again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
0wn3ry8o322
In-Game Moderator
0wn3ry8o322

PostSubject: Re: wrigs for administrator 2nd app.   wrigs for administrator 2nd app. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Aug 2009 - 14:12

yh i hope u get but remeber i applyed for it 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrigs for administrator 2nd app.   wrigs for administrator 2nd app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wrigs for administrator 2nd app.
Page 1 of 1