Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaronn
Noob Poster

Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] Empty
PostSubject: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 17:28

I honestly don't know how I was at fault in this whole situation nor do I think that anyone would believe me at this point.

I was moderating the Skills area, making sure nothing was going to happen because it was pretty crowded. About 20 minutes later,
"Skill Wrigs" comes over to me and calls me a Retard and a Fuck tard, etc. He tells me to "get my ass off his threads"
All I did was tell him to stop spamming the forums with this "2 word posts" and hes tripping over that.

I explained to him that all I did was telling him to stop spamming. "Skill Wrigs" logs off and right away Wrigs logs on, comes to me and jails me. Then he starts denying that he's Skill Wrigs and telling everyone that I'm a liar.

Proof that he's Skill Wrigs?

1)He was talking to Allison about this guy named "Seth is Harry Chieng" and how he was going to ban him.
Everyone, do me a favor and click Member and see if ANY GUY named Skill Wrigs is a moderator for the forums.
No right? Well that means that Wrigs is the owner of Skill Wrigs.
2) I told WRIGS , NO ONE ELSE to stop spamming with 2 words. So it is Wrigs, otherwise this wouldn't have happened.

Then X Andrew X comes over to me, and tells me to chill. I explained to him what happened and then Wrigs teleported away, and he teleported Andrew to him aswell. 5 minutes later, Andrew comes back and tells me a bunch of offensive crap.

Screenshots:

Read Everything in The Chat, You Will See That What I said Was Not a Lie, left click and Select View Image to see a bigger version of it.
Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] Evolved0009
Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] Evolved0010
Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] Evolved0011

I have just been accepted for Moderator today and it's something I'm proud to accomplish. But after what happened today, I lost all the respect I had from many players all because of this one person. Wrigs. I thought he was a great Admin after reading his application, turns out, he's not what I think he's like. I no longer want to be a Moderator of Black-Hawk-Owned nor do I want to even be a member of this server. I enjoyed the day I had today with most of the staff and it's an experience I will never forget. I appreciate the fact that most of the Admins respected my opinions and accepted my application. Thank you guys so much for that. Farewell and THINK TWICE before you call Wrigs a good admin

Bye,
Your friend, Aaron

They have banned my account from the forums, that will not stop me from showing the true person Wrigs is.
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 17:37

nice screenshot i will have a talk with him later maybe
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Aaronn
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 17:40

Yeah, as soon as I told him I was going to report him for what he did he started to lie and deny everything.
He never should have started it in the first place, so I don't know why people are hating on me. I was not at fault at all. Since when was pointing something out to a spammer considered against the rules...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 17:50

Ok thank you for the proof we will talk to wrigs about this for now we will restrict u 2 of doing anything stupid against each other Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 19:29

Aaron. I have it so mod's+ can not be jailed. you could have typed ::staffhall or home or w/e to leave at will. otherwise ::unjail arron

Since we log the internet provider I can check with 2 simple files if in fact he is skill wings.
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 20:17

ya he is lol same pass
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Seth
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2009 - 16:10

Well thank goodness you two has resolved it thanks for getting over 1 thing. We know words hurt but oh well you guys got over it.
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]   Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Admin Wrigs. [Screenshots]
Page 1 of 1