Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

Ugh...really?

Go down 
+3
wrigs
niravpatelp
Shadowstep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowstep
Noob Poster
Shadowstep

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 19:04

So yeah, I was on black-hawk-owned when linman2 logged in and said that he'd make me owner of server if I shared my RS account with him. I said yes and he tried to steal my account and didn't make me owner. Now I got my account back and went to the forum chatbox. I brought it up to his attention and he said he never logged on to black-hawk-owned and that he quit RS a year ago. I asked if anybody else knows his pass and he said yes -- Injected and Seth. So there are three suspects, Linman, Injected, and Seth. Anybody have any idea who would be so much of a dick? Btw, whoever it was, I'll gladly let you have like 95% of my account on RS if I could be owner or even co-owner on here. Just reply to me please.
Back to top Go down
niravpatelp
Average
niravpatelp

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: i know   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 19:07

i know he will try that he tryed that alot but to me its like he is testing how smart we are will we fell into his trap or not
Back to top Go down
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 19:30

linman. he even admited he was a hacker.
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 20:00

yes i am a hacker but i didnt hack his account i quited rs 1 year ago why would i still play rs my old account was linman2 u can look him up he got good wcing i never hacked u shadow cause i didnt want your account and i said no i never said yes oh ya if i did then i am testing how smart u are or something like that =)
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 20:43

couldn't have been me. I was working on the new source. Don't worry. not ganna change until its all better! right now its good but...-.- its lacking some major commands(ex: ::commands) -.-
Back to top Go down
pilot562
Forum Poster
pilot562

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009 - 21:52

it could of ben seth too
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 0:05

Not nice pilot... the guy linman2 with out a crown isnt linman cause linman2 always wants a crown next to his name Smile so yeh... It was a guy using his name it aint hard to copy ive copied many of your names Smile
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
pilot562
Forum Poster
pilot562

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 0:21

well i was just saying
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 7:45

dude i think it the dude who pretend to be me the other day u guys remember right
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 8:04

linman2 wrote:
yes i am a hacker but i didnt hack his account i quited rs 1 year ago why would i still play rs my old account was linman2 u can look him up he got good wcing i never hacked u shadow cause i didnt want your account and i said no i never said yes oh ya if i did then i am testing how smart u are or something like that =)
i believe that.. in a way
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009 - 10:21

wrigs dont believe it. Know it
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Ugh...really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...really?   Ugh...really? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh...really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black-Hawk-Owned :: Closed Threads :: General Discussion-
Jump to: