Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

always wanted 200 att or str?or mage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonson173
Noob Poster

always wanted 200 att or str?or mage? Empty
PostSubject: always wanted 200 att or str?or mage?   always wanted 200 att or str?or mage? I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009 - 21:04

go to emote tab then click on 'mini' nd kill the first 3 monsters nd the 3rd monster drops keys then pic them up nd use them on the chests at home,that is for att nd str,but bring food bcuz the final monster hits 40 on the first hit every time u att it....

now mage go to gs mini in the emote tab then kill all the monsters nd the last1 is goin to be a chaos element kill that nd it willl drop keys tht give u money nd mage xp or a gs nd mage xp,but dnt pick up the brass key because u will get nothing...
Back to top Go down
saywhatt
Beginner
saywhatt

PostSubject: dont copy...   always wanted 200 att or str?or mage? I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009 - 21:13

dude u just copy mines... so sad..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: always wanted 200 att or str?or mage?   always wanted 200 att or str?or mage? I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009 - 21:14

This, is very nice. Something that most people don't know ^_^ the fastest way to a 200 :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: always wanted 200 att or str?or mage?   always wanted 200 att or str?or mage? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

always wanted 200 att or str?or mage?
Page 1 of 1