Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

our administrator aaron.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

our administrator aaron. Empty
PostSubject: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009 - 15:43

the last couple of days i have only seen him on sudden attack. i has been 3 days and he hasent gone on the server much anymore. has he quit? and forgot about us? when i was demoted i was demtd after 2-3 days. and i feel that it is fai that he has left us and we sha'll demote him to moderator atleast.
thank you.
wrigs.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 10:21

Wtfux you noob, I wasn't on Sudden Attack you liar. Stop being so desperate to get me demoted.
It's summer time over here and I just went on a little trip with my family. I'm back now, so don't be assuming things.
You're starting to piss me off, please back off ?

BTW; You're the one who was being inactive you smart kid. I hope you get kicked off the staff team one day cause I don't want someone like you going around LYING for a staff position. If it makes you feel better, how about I just quit this server? Cause I'm sick and tired of you.
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 11:17

no worrys i can check if he on sudden attack alot i got ranking log it show when u last log in and what your ranking so ya
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 16:20

You can go on ahead and check, I was sure not on Sudden Attack.
I've decided to quit, but please don't promote this kid to Admin. He does not deserve it. Not with his attitude. He said he changed, but no he didn't he's still an asscake.
Back to top Go down
Seth
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
Seth

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:50

yeh im gonna close this shit -.-
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
injected
injected

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:57

Aaron, so is this a quit from staff spot?
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009 - 23:05

Lets just give it time if they continue this they will eventually have to be demoted whether they like it or not
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our administrator aaron.   our administrator aaron. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our administrator aaron.
Page 1 of 1