Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

Hey, I'm BlackJack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 3:06

I no i no, i've made a post before saying i'm new but i thought it wasn't good enough, it didn't say enough about me just about me wanting to play the server Razz well i guess you all have noticed my name, it's BlackJack or you can call me Shaggy.
I'm a major gamer, alot of people don't realized this but yeah i am, I have just recently turned 18, i left school and i'm now working as a chef at a restaurant, I currently live in Australia, but i might move back to The Netherlands (Holland), I drink and well smoke the occasional siggy when i can, I have diplomas in recreational sport and cooking.

I'm hoping i get to see alot of you arround, just to hang with and talk.
Allright well Hi and Bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:21

Heya && Welcome
Why do they call you Shaggy?
Anyway, i hope you enjoy your time here on the server, and at this community..
If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask.. Smile

:O holland aye ? Is it true they have a Bike path for miles there?

/Alis
~BHO Staff x
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:26

Hey alis, the reason people call me shaggy was because i used to look alot like shaggy of scooby doo, and it has stuck to me since then and yeah they do have bike paths for miles, the only reason for that is because, well its a small country and not alot of people drive cars its either bikes, busses or the train

and thanks alis, ughh there wouldnt happen to be a old client download link would there, because the new link doesnt seem to work?
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:32

I'l dig you out a link shortly - and i think the bike paths is a great idea, We need more over here, It'd be alot safer.
Smile

/Alis
~BHO Staff x
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:40

haha ty, ive been waiting for about a week now so yeh Sad the bike paths r good in some point, id just rather drive a car then bike ride to be honoust
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:42

BlackJack wrote:
haha ty, ive been waiting for about a week now so yeh Sad the bike paths r good in some point, id just rather drive a car then bike ride to be honoust

Yes i agree with the whole car thing, But if you had children wouldn't you like them to be safe on there bikes? I.E. Not in the road with speeding cars? I know i would :p anyway, that link gimme a few minutes Smile

Code:
 http://www.mediafire.com/?ucllz4nhzjo
^^ Enjoy the client, not sure if it's an old one, but it's working i'l see you ingame soon. ;]

/Alis
~BHO Staff x

Last edited by Alis on Sat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:56

I guess you would want your kids to be safe, but when u think about it driving a car is just as safe and riding a bike, unless ur driving like a lunatic, then again u could be riding a bike like a lunatic, kids will tend to do stupid stuff with their bike and could injure themselves and others if they stack it.
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 6:00

Fair point..
But a car or bike? Which could be more dangerous...
And bikes going like 10miles per hour, on a road with cars going 40+ ?

/Alis
~BHO Staff x
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 6:04

hmm true....still u know cars have airbags, in holland u dont have to wear bike helmets soo....no protection at all i think id rather crash a car and hit an airbag, then stacking my bike and scraping along the ground or hitting a tree...then again id rather not crash or stack at all.
Back to top Go down
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 7:40

BlackJack wrote:
Hey alis, the reason people call me shaggy was because i used to look alot like shaggy of scooby doo, and it has stuck to me since then and yeah they do have bike paths for miles, the only reason for that is because, well its a small country and not alot of people drive cars its either bikes, busses or the train.
now that is cool! lol welcome to the server hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009 - 0:23

lol, i got a funny story to tell u guys. :p, well...i have HAD a bike (now trashed). Anyways, i was going to "Killer-Hill" , its called that because the hill is so steep that they had to put a sign on the top WARNING drivers about it lol.... well its not normally very busy ever. So most the time I bomb until the end. BUT i thought w\e i haven't seen a car down at the end in over 5 weeks. so i bomb it 100%. lol...well..never ganna bomb that hill again. I t-boned a mini-van. lol. It was the shock u get from going 30-45 MPH down a hill and coming to a stop in less then a second is amazing feeling. its something that gives a thrill that now makes every roller-coaster boring to me now. and i think i loved that is because ^_^ i didn't even get a scratch from the hole thing,:p caz i own just that much.
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009 - 4:08

Woah!!! Injected, you could have been killed LMAO you should watch it with what u do your nuts, then again i cant talk ive done stupid things too, like going 100Km/h while me (in the passenger seat) and my mate (driver) r both hangin out of the car windows hes got 1 leg inside and 1 arm to accelerate/brake and stear, while im completely out of the car with the phone video taping it and a light haha i wasnt holding on to anything it was sooo thrilling...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, I'm BlackJack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm BlackJack   Hey, I'm BlackJack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm BlackJack
Page 1 of 1