Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

lordelias mod applying

Go down 
5 posters

Should lordelias get his moderator spot? This is his last time applying
Yes
lordelias mod applying I_vote_lcap20%lordelias mod applying I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
lordelias mod applying I_vote_lcap40%lordelias mod applying I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
I don't know
lordelias mod applying I_vote_lcap0%lordelias mod applying I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Better luck next time man...
lordelias mod applying I_vote_lcap40%lordelias mod applying I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lordelias
Noob Poster

lordelias mod applying Empty
PostSubject: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 14:23

1. Username:
lordelias and also Elias in real life
2. How Will You Help out:
by being active not all everyday cuze off work-.- and help all i catch with read post at forum being active ther and i will be able to be the djer to if you want so
3. Have you ever had experience as a staff:
Yes ive got experience for staff been mod and admin like on 3 servers but they down since long time ago =(
4. Tell what makes this server great:
all the community is so nice and the levels i like to go custom and everything is great with the forum and sevrer i think!
5. Are you active in the forums?:
Yes verry much but not always ive got work to so....
6. How long have you been playing?:
sinse 17/08/09 was when i joined this great community =)
7. What level are you?:
to be exxaclty i would say 198
8.proof of experience as a staff(screenshot,video):
Nope sorry and dont think ive not been staff for i dont got screenshot or vid
9. Any other comments?:
Yey i want to say alot of thing here ok lets start off with the staff first Seth i see him as funny attacting Razz cool and nice and hes pacient then linman dont now him as well i do with seth acctully :p well hes nice to funny by time to time
10. Would anyone recommend you for staff?:
Yes cuze im funny active helpfull an so on Thanks very much letin me do this application and thanx for reading enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 15:07

good luck and dont ask for mod because it takes time we owners have to read alot in the forum a day so ya it takes time
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Seth
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
Seth

PostSubject: Re: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 15:15

Ok i read now STOP ASKIN G ME TO READ THE DAMN TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok?! i tend to get pissed easily and if you piss a co-owner of a game. Well your in a Sheet load of trouble...

Btw. Making it longer but with the same details doesn't work. Nice try and dude really?! i think you just copied tthis one from ur previous app. and edited it. If i were you just stop posting and enjoy the game like most people do.

P.S. If you think posting something good about one particular person is good and they will accept you. Well your mistaken im not dumb dude and the others will just hate you for like hanging out with just one person. atleast talk with some other peoples not just me
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Haseo
Average
Haseo

PostSubject: Re: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009 - 2:05

Lmao seth

Never knew you had that beast hidden inside of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009 - 4:04

lordelias i dont think i have seen you arround and dont know enough about you to see what your like, so im not going to say you should or shouldnt get it and its also not my choice, and as what seth said, by reposting mod applications over and over again isnt going to get u anywhere but down, if you dont get accepted the first time, you shouldn't post again it lowers your chances and only makes ppl think your desperate for the position just for the power and DAMN! Seth, you are going to kill him if he keeps going arnt ya? hahah all good, well goodluck with getting the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lordelias mod applying   lordelias mod applying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lordelias mod applying
Page 1 of 1