Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!

Go down 
+4
injected
Haseo
wrigs
adamhut08
8 posters

how do you think of the video?
awesome
new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_lcap33%new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
meh
new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_lcap56%new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
sucks
new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_lcap11%new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
adamhut08
Beginner

new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! Empty
PostSubject: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 15:44

Hey guys just giving you the intro of the new client... whats gonna be on it and all that stuff. please vote and leave a response

Last edited by adamhut08 on Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up in subject)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gotaters2
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 20:58

well that looks like it was just set up...
Back to top Go down
Haseo
Average
Haseo

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009 - 23:44

Paid actors Very Happy

Truthfully though, Pretty good intro, Very simple and easy to concept lol
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 0:03

OMG! lol, i didn't know what he was doing until half way threw! lol, i thought he was just a person asking questions xD. *-* i am so amazing *-*

jkz :p (if u are wondering about *-*, = sparkles in eyes)
Back to top Go down
adamhut08
Beginner

PostSubject: thanks guys for the comments   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 0:43

thank you guys for the comments
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/gotaters2
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 13:55

No offence but people dont really want to see that :p but nice job sweet music by papa roach? forgot Smile hope to see more action next time
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009 - 16:19

Not a bad video, short and gets the point across, Content was a bit empty though..
At the end you explain all these activitys, well if i was in the audience, you'd have
to show me some proof, I.E. Show me areas, Levels, Pking maybe? you know?

Not bad anyway hun x

/Alis
~ BHO Staff
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Beginner
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009 - 5:48

Well i might be new to the server, but i have ALOT of experience from previous ones, i have to say and agree with Alis, the video was rather empty, if i was looking for a new server and saw that vid id just be like "WTF IS THIS!?" and just close the vid, you need to add some pking, items, custom items, training facilities and last but not least show some bosses u can fight, people looking for a server such as this 1 want to see what you can do in the server, just standing there saying "Black Hawk Ownzzz" it might let people know about the server but wont give it any credit, any server can make a video like that. sorry to say but i didnt like the vid, nice try though and keep at it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
injected
injected

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009 - 1:13

lol, i think i forgot to add this in video :p all 3 G-Wars, after server is up. I am going to work on a FULL working godwars. pre-kills before entering. :p of course not the ENTIRE area, just u know like people outside, and kill-count. No promises i will get it to be 100%, but if we got that i am sure that would be amazing and uncommon :p
Back to top Go down
manesxr
Noob Poster
manesxr

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 23:19

Seth wrote:
No offence but people dont really want to see that :p but nice job sweet music by papa roach? forgot Smile hope to see more action next time
music is drowning pool-let the bodies hit the floor geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!   new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new youtube video of client 2 currently on youtube!!!
Page 1 of 1