Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

Hey all, iim Alis ;] x

Go down 
+4
injected
pilot562
paintballer9
Alis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

Hey all, iim Alis ;] x Empty
PostSubject: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 20:30

Hello everyone!
My name's Alis - prenounced same as the name 'Alice' would be Except mines spelt more Unique Wink Becuase iim special of course.. lol.
Anyway, I'm female and 17, Living in U.K. I'm a student of greenich university, slowly achieving my diploma in dance Surprised woop.
I have big interest's in music, and love many different Genre's :p

So Hi everyone, nice to meet you all Smile
Where teh fux is download Wink

/Alis
~Thanks xx
Back to top Go down
paintballer9
In-Game Moderator
paintballer9

PostSubject: lol   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 20:56

hmm yea ur sexxy
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 20:56

That's an amazingly good socializing welcome there hun ^^ Wink

/Alis
~ x
Back to top Go down
paintballer9
In-Game Moderator
paintballer9

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 22:19

Alis wrote:
Hello everyone!
My name's Alis - prenounced same as the name 'Alice' would be Except mines spelt more Unique Wink Becuase iim special of course.. lol.
Anyway, I'm female and 17, Living in U.K. I'm a student of greenich university, slowly achieving my diploma in dance Surprised woop.
I have big interest's in music, and love many different Genre's :p

So Hi everyone, nice to meet you all Smile
Where teh fux is download Wink

/Alis
~Thanks xx

welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pilot562
Forum Poster
pilot562

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 22:37

damn ur fucking sexy
Back to top Go down
paintballer9
In-Game Moderator
paintballer9

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 22:40

pilot562 wrote:
damn ur fucking sexy
lmao u would
Back to top Go down
Alis
In-Game Administrator
Alis

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 22:44

pilot562 wrote:
damn ur fucking sexy

Hi to you too Smile If that's what you meant hun, I guess you did, but you were just thinking with your dick Smile

/Alis
~x
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 23:37

lol, well nice to meet you '-', i r da dev here. Still self teaching myself java + few other langs... for now. Glad u joined ^_^
Back to top Go down
eric727
Beginner
eric727

PostSubject: Re: Hey all, iim Alis ;] x   Hey all, iim Alis ;] x I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009 - 23:43

Wow dudes, i read your posts i don't know if your kidding but you obviously weren't raised right, lol... just saying! anyways!!!!! Hai Alis and welcome, hope you have fun here. As i can see you're already playing in game so that's nice to see, haha. Uhhhmmmm sooo yea Hope to see you in game. One last thing! I'ma huge nerd... sooo if you have any questions just feel free to ask ask goes for the rest of the people in the game.