Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron Empty
PostSubject: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 18:30

this is one screen shot i have taken i have worse but they were worse so i didn't want to get in more trouble for doing nothing. i kno youcan't see the pics but its aaron tellin everyone to shut up. and beinga kissup to allison

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron 2r5ajjb

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron Zmjewy

sorry myfellow players if i ever lied to you (i didn't) only to aaron cuz he was being really mean
my appoligies go to everyone including:
x andrew x
allison
linman2
seth
ME
AND I KNOW HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BUT "AARON" SORRYMAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
seth don't lock this... gosh..
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 19:35

I am sorry, but you have blocked out things that you said and their for changing the way we view this picture.
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 20:19

ya he did block up some stuff
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 20:28

i blocked them out because they were not about the topic so did not want the topic to be changed.
Back to top Go down
Aaronn
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 20:31

I told Andrew to shut up simply because when I logged on he said AARONS CRAZY!!!
You blocked that out, it was right above "Andrew, do me a favor and shut up"

And that was related, so stop lying please. Also, I don't know what you mean by "kiss up" so yeah...

Edit: You said I told everyone to shut up, I told Andrew to shut up.
Back to top Go down
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 20:36

I don't understand the kissup part. Allison asked for him. he is responding. I do it all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 21:55

ok i wont lock it im just saying why don't you two stop fighting over 1 thing that happened to one time. For goodness sakes you guys will probably fight this till both or you are demoted now if you dont want to be demoted i will make sure you both will stop fighting OK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009 - 21:55

wrigs wrote:
this is one screen shot i have taken i have worse but they were worse so i didn't want to get in more trouble for doing nothing. i kno youcan't see the pics but its aaron tellin everyone to shut up. and beinga kissup to allison

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron 2r5ajjb

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron Zmjewy

sorry myfellow players if i ever lied to you (i didn't) only to aaron cuz he was being really mean
my appoligies go to everyone including:
x andrew x
allison
linman2
seth
ME
AND I KNOW HE WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS BUT "AARON" SORRYMAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
seth don't lock this... gosh..

I know you were lying but i just dont know why were you lying. Allison told me you guys were just walking around and crafting etc.
Back to top Go down
wrigs
In-Game Administrator
wrigs

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009 - 7:33

just lock this topic...you all are on aarons side i sseee
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009 - 8:20

no not really im on none of ya side
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our so called "trusted" moderator aaron   our so called "trusted" moderator aaron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

our so called "trusted" moderator aaron
Page 1 of 1