Black-Hawk-Owned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE best 317 Runescape Private Server

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you are new you should listen. The Server is now on linman2-server.com~

Seth is Quitting?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 17:33

Sad Am I quitting i'm not sure. I can't even use the game anymore cause my good computer is taken away. The crappy computer i have can't play the server (it can but it laggs every second). So I may not be able to play it anymore. I hope no one hacks it. and linman if your reading this put all my stuff in the bank. I wish you guys farewell in the game. I will just see what has updated in the forums only so yeh.. Maybe wrigs you can have your Co-Owner Spot now i wish you good luck. I will demote my self if possible but i think linman can do that. Thanks for reading this I hope I come back and you will know it by me making an enormous drop party of 2147mil chirstams crackers being dropped. (maybe if i will get to play again). Thanks for the good memories.Sad

~Co-Owner Seth~
Back to top Go down
Oxygen
Pro Forum Poster
Oxygen

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 17:38

Ohh, jeez man :/
i really liked u as a player Sad
farewell mate
i hope u comeback
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 17:46

aw seth but we still can talk anyway i hope u can play again =) and i wont demote u just yet maybe after 1 month ill demote u =)
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
injected
1 out of the 3 Server Owner
injected

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 18:10

Change him to a hidden admin for now. :'( but is there a time limit to how long you get your comp back?
Back to top Go down

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 18:24

all i need to do is be a "good boy" so i can get my computer back so i might not get it back. and i mgiht keep playing but just stay at home -.- oh wellz just tell me the updates if there is some
Back to top Go down
Aaron
In-Game Administrator
Aaron

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 19:57

Whaaatt ? That sucks :l You're a really good co-owner, you should stay.
Naughty Seth D:< Be a good boy and get your ass back on Black-Hawk-Owned.

But for the moment, farewell Seth. We all have our bad times. Though I didn't get to know you for long, I still looked up to you as one of the best Co-Owners that I ever talked with. I wish you the best of luck and hope you come back soon.

-Aaron king
Back to top Go down
linman2
owner
linman2

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 20:28

i hope u get it back =)
Back to top Go down
https://blackhawkowned.darkbb.com
injected
injected

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 21:30

Will do, but there is one stupid error that I don't know how to fix -.- and it is keeping the big update.(City removed for now)
Just so I don't have to deal with more errors.
Back to top Go down

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009 - 22:24

well thx guys but i said i MIGHT quit... so thx anyways Smile topic is now locked
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Aug 2009 - 16:10

Guest wrote:
well thx guys but i said i MIGHT quit... so thx anyways Smile topic is now locked
Anyone want me to unlock it?
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Seth is Quitting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth is Quitting?   Seth is Quitting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth is Quitting?
Page 1 of 1